I. Legal Notice
The website www.crescerangola.com is owned by the Fundació Hospital Universitari Vall d’Hebron – Institut de Recerca (hereinafter, the “VHIR”), enrolled in the Register of Fundations of Justice Department of the Generalitat of Catalunya, with NIF G-60.594.009 and address in Passeig Vall d’Hebron 119-129, , Edifici Mediterrània 2ª Planta, 08035 of Barcelona. The contact telephone number is (34) 934 89 30 00.
The website www.crescerangola.com is publicly accessible, free of charge, and its contents are merely informative and divulgative. The user must make use of it following the present Legal Notice and the applicable regulations. Therefore, the owner of this website cannot assume any responsibility that derives from the improper, incorrect or illicit use of the same and/or its content, as well as the phishing scam of its domain name or any of a similar nature. At the same time, the website may offer links to resources or to other websites. In such a case, the aim of those links is merely informative, and in no case, constitutes an invitation to the procurement of products or services that could be offered in the mentioned websites. For all of these reasons, the VHIR declines all responsibility derived from actions or omissions committed by those websites, since it acts with total independence and autonomy in this regard.
According to Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of the 27 of April 2016, on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data ( hereinafter, “RGPD”), and of the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, you are informed that the personal data provided by you through this website www.crescerangola.com (hereinafter, the “website”), shall be processed as follows:
Who is the Data Controller?
The personal data collected through the website will be processed by the Fundació Hospital Universitari Vall d’Hebron – Institut de Recerca (here forward, the “VHIR”), with NIF G-60.594.009 and address in Passeig Vall d’Hebron 119-129, Edifici Mediterrània 2ª Planta, 08035 of Barcelona.
You can contact us via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information and personal data do we collect and process?
The VHIR obtains information about its users. The data kept is limited to the identification or contact data that users have provided by contacting us by email.
In any case do we process special information or categories of data, such as ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, health data or data related to sexual life, sexual orientation, or data relating to criminal records. We do not advise making public any unwanted personal data.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- To inform you about our activities, when requested by email. We consider that we have a legitimate interest to address requests or queries raised in this regard through the email provided for that purpose. We understand that the processing of this data can prove beneficial, as it allows us to properly resolve the queries raised.
- To answer and manage your queries and suggestions, if applicable, when requested by email. We consider that we have a legitimate interest to address the requests or queries raised in this regard through the email provided for that purpose. We understand that the processing of this data can prove beneficial, as it allows us to properly attend to and resolve the queries and suggestions raised.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept the minimum time necessary for the proper provision of the service, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirements.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The VHIR will not communicate your data to any third party, except it is explicitly informed.
What are your rights when your data is facilitated?
Hold of data protection rights of those interested are the following:
- Access: you have the right to obtain a confirmation from us to know whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to your personal data;
- Rectification: you have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal data about you without delay and complete the incomplete data;
- Deletion: you have the right to request that we delete your personal data when you consider that the processing we are doing is unlawful because the purpose that motivated its collection or processing has disappeared, because you want to withdraw your consent, or because it opposes its treatment. However, we shall keep them properly blocked where required by applicable law;
- Limitation of processing: You have the right to request that we impose restrictions on the processing of your personal data (i.e., to the identification of your stored personal data to limit its processing in the future) when you consider that your personal data are not accurate while we verify its accuracy; when you understand that the processing we are performing is unlawful and opposes its deletion; or when it considers that we no longer need your personal data and need them for the exercise, formulation or defence of claims.
- Portability: you have the right to receive or request that we transfer your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to another controller.
- Opposition: for reasons related to your personal situation, you have the right to disagree with the processing of personal data that we make based on our legitimate interest; in such case, we will stop processing such personal data, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which invalidate their interests, rights and freedoms, or serve to bring, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Withdraw consent: you can withdraw the consents given at any time but remember that it will not produce retroactive effects and the treatments made prior to the withdrawal of your consent will remain valid.
The holders of the personal data obtained may exercise their rights of protection of personal data by sending a communication to email@example.com, authorized for this purpose, including a photocopy of your ID or another equivalent identification document.
Where can I claim in case I feel that my data is not being processed correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data are not properly processed by the VHIR, they can direct their complaints to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the corresponding data protection authority.
Security and updating of your personal data
To safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that VHIR has taken all the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided. All this is to avoid alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by the regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
To improve the information provided, we may include links to third-party websites. VHIR is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
VHIR informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the phases of the processing. We will not assign or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases legally provided, or unless the data subject has expressly authorized us.